Schulte Consulting, LLC navigates the waters between policy and practice.
Schulte Consulting focuses on health care policy, consulting and government affairs. Projects include:
- States of Iowa – creation and implentation of Mental Health and Disability region regulations
- State of North Dakota – behavioral health policy strategic planning and fiscal implications
- Badlands region of North Dakota – facilities planning for behavioral health programming
- East Central Iowa region – behavioral health planning and regional service implementation
- Large Non profit children’s services provider – strategic planning and grant research
- Iowa behavioral health providers – planning, creating budgets, anticipating environmental changes
- Iowa Nursing Home providers – Managed care rate negotiation, PASSR regulation work, and planning
- Partnership with Policy Works – government affairs and research inlcuding a contract with the National Alliance of Mental Illness and other organizations.
- Iowa State Legislator – creating fundraising plan and implementing
- Partnership with Heartland Strategies – government affairs, research and special projects.
- Recent legilslation includes: complex mental health needs and children’s mental health system.
- Multiple health care providers addressing issues in contracting with managed care, billing and reporting.
- Mental health and other providers for growth and scale across Iowa and neighboring states.
- And many others
Schulte Consulting creates individualized plans to meet your specific needs. If you are facing a challenging issue and need help navigating and strategizing how to fix it, we can help.
Contact us today to meet your customized needs!
How could we help you navigate the mental health system today? What kind of complicated processes and system issues have you run into that could use some expert consulting?